The terms “I,” “Me,” “My,” or “Azahar” refers to Mr. Azahar Ahmed.
In the event that we ask you to furnish us with information by which you can be identified, you can rest assured that it will be used in line with the stipulations of this privacy statement.
Azahar may alter this policy from time to time, and you should check for any updated versions of this privacy statement on our website. This policy takes effect from [23 December 2016 ].
What information we collect
I may gather the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information such as phone number, email address, physical address
- Non-personal information from cookies, or similar software from your browser or mobile device gathered by third-party service providers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Any other information relevant to enable us to conduct customer surveys and/or promotions
How do I use the information we gather
When you use My website I may seek certain information from you. This information helps me to understand how best to serve your needs as a client. I use this information for these purposes:
- Record keeping for internal use.
- Product improvement: information may be used to help improve My products and services. I may use the information given to customize My website to suit your interests.
- Marketing: I may occasionally send emails to promote new products or special offers using the email address provided by you.
- Surveys: From time to time, I may use your contacts to help me conduct market research. I may contact you by phone, email, or text messaging.
Azahar is fully committed to ensuring your information remains secure from unauthorized access. By maintaining control of your information, I protect it using technical and administrative measures to safeguard it against loss, misuse or accidental disclosure.
A cookie is a piece of software from a web server which uniquely identifies the browser on your PC. Cookies enable web applications to read your browsing patterns and respond to your likes or dislikes, by recalling stored information regarding your preferences.
By using traffic log cookies, I’m able to find out which web pages are in use at a given time. Cookies are useful tools for analyzing web page traffic patterns which in turn enable me to make my websites more responsive to the client’s needs. Traffic data is however only stored temporarily in the system.
All in all, cookies play a vital role in making my website better and enhancing your customer experience. They let me know which web pages are useful to you and the ones which are not. They do not in any way grant me access to your PC, or any personal information apart from that which you chose to share.
Cookies can be accepted or declined, or you can adjust your browser settings to disable them completely.
EXTERNAL WEBSITE LINKS
Azahar website may contain links to external websites with related content. You, however, should be aware that once you leave my site, I have no control over the linked website, and are therefore not liable for protecting your privacy while browsing the new site. The onus is therefore on you read the privacy statement of that site.
CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
I do not disclose any personal information received from you unless compelled by legal requirements to do so. I also do not give out your personal information to third parties for marketing unless I have explicit consent from you.
You may request for personal information about you that is in our custody through a written application. If you would like information about you updated or amended, you may also request for this in writing through the contacts given on this website.